The Edinburg City Hall Courtyard
The City Hall (Courtyard Plaza) may be rented out with prior approval by the City Manager. The Plaza area may be rented for a fee of $250. Rental includes access to the event restrooms. Additional equipment and services will be subject to additional fees.
Check the calendar below to see if the Courtyard Plaza is available on the date of your upcoming event. The calendar below is an up-to date schedule of reserved dates. A rental date can not be reserved until a contract is filled out, signed and the deposit is paid in full. Contracts can be filled out, signed and paid for at the Dustin Michael Sekula Memorial Library at the Circulation Desk.
A Fifty Percent (50%) refundable deposit for lease of space is required at the time of booking. Refund is contingent on no damages and thorough clean up of area.
Final Payment is due thirty (30) days prior to the event for lease and additional equipment and services requested. All leases booked within thirty (30) days will require payment in full.
Method of Payment:
- Certified Cashier’s Check
- Money Orders
- Personal Checks
- Debit/Credit Card
- The City of Edinburg is not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- The City of Edinburg is not liable for any accidents or damages to personal property
Restrictions and Permitting
- Nonprofit organizations cannot reserve a date until 30 days prior to the requested date.
- Residents of Edinburg can reserve a date 1 year in advance.
- Non-residents of Edinburg can reserve a date 6 months in advance.
Schedule a Tour
Tours are limited to 30 minutes.
Rent the Courtyard
Check the rental calendar to see when the EMA is available.
Check the Rental Rates to find out how much your rental will cost.
Schedule a tech tour of the EMA to be sure the facilities will be appropriate for your event.
Come in to the Dustin Michael Sekula Memorial Library and fill out a contract!